Pet Friendly Accommodation
Hello you hairy beast,
Welcome to pet-friendly Hawley House, we are delighted that you have induced your human companions to bring you to visit us.
Should your companions have neglected to teach you to read, we are sure you can use your charm to get them to read this to you. A brief note on the don’ts and do’s for dogs at Hawley - all of which we are sure a dog of your sophistication will not need to be told, but perhaps it is a useful guide to your companions.
- be left in your room unsupervised. Ask your companions to take you with them, put you in the car, or on the veranda if they are having dinner or breakfast (you can even ask them to ask us to set them up an outdoor table).
- Get on the furniture or bedding as this will lose the $50 bond your companions have lodged to cover additional cleaning costs.
- Bark at any time or disturb other guests
- Jump up and tear the curtains or scratch the walls.
- Be unsociable to other people or any of the menagerie which live at Hawley.
- on the delicate subject of do’s. We all understand that one can be caught short in the most embarrassing places. If this should happen to you, and you fail to make your “do’s” in the loo, and perhaps it should find itself on the lawns or garden, in consideration for the other residents, either remove it under the bushes or pop it in the loo. If you find this too unsavoury for a noble and well-bred beast like yourself, encourage your companions to do it for you. You will understand that nothing is more embarrassing than to look out on your lovely view only to be reminded of your unavoidable indiscretion.
- Have a wonderful time, give your companions lots of love as it's their holiday too.
- Tell your friends about how animal friendly Hawley paradise is.
Looking forward to smelling your tail,
SHADOW, JUNIPER & WICKET