Executive Meetings, Functions & Conferences
Conferences, Functions and meetings are catered for up to 30 delegates, other functions, seminars and workshops can be catered for up to 200 attendees. Below is a summary of our facilities, which are described in more detail in our conference information package.
Our comprehensive conference packages and competitive all-inclusive quotes tailored to your requirements can be provided by contacting us.
The following equipment is included for all conference room options, at no additional charge.
- Chilled water & mints
- Overhead projector & screen
- Flip charts & butchers paper
- White boards & markers
- Fax & phone
- Audiovisual (TV, VCR & DVD)
- breakout rooms & spaces
Other equipment, such as data projectors, can be provided by prior arrangement at a modest hire fee.
Meeting Room Alternatives
- THE SUNROOM
- The sunroom offers seating in board-room style along a single table, at the end of which are whiteboards, flipcharts and a projector screen. Although this room can be blacked out for projection, it can also be totally opened up by french doors onto the sandstonecourtyard. Optimal number less than 14 delegates.
- DRAWING ROOM
- With its impressive 14 foot ceilings, an enormous bay window overlooking the sea, a large fireplace and a concert grand piano, either can be set up for casual discussions or replaced by formal U-Shaped set up for up to 25 delegates.
- ALL CREATURES CHURCH
- The All Creatures Church (c.1878) is situated in a picturesque glade 100 metres away from the house. The windows provide ideal natural light, and the space is ideal for theatre-style presentations or lectures, for as many as 50 delegates.
- COURTYARD MARQUEE
- The sandstone paved courtyard on the north of the house is covered by a airy permanent roof. The courtyard can seat up to 200 people on round tables, or for informal workshops and team-building activities, thespace is entirely flexible in how it can be set up.
- DINING ROOM
- The main dining room has the capacity to seat up to 30 delegates on one large table.
- Competititve Corporate Group Rates apply for conference delegates.
- Beautifully appointed ensuite rooms for up to 16 single or up to 36 twin share.
- Read more information about our accommodation.
- Historic house set in a beautiful water gardens (part of Open Garden Scheme).
- 160 ha property including our extensive vineyards and native wildlife reserve.
- Conveniently located between Launceston and Devonport on the Coast makes Hawley an ideal meeting point for statewide conferences and meetings.
- Enjoy the secluded beach and gardens for your team-building or breakout activities for no charge.
- View aerial location video
Meetings and conferences are fully catered to highest standards, using the freshest available ingredients and prepared on the premises.
Lunches are served outdoors one of the sheltered lawns, depending on the weather. All inclusive quotes are tailored to your requirements but an indication of prices is provided below:
- Freshly baked morning and afternoon tea from $7.50 per delegate
- Lunch - Gourmet Sandwiches, Fruit and Lactos cheese platters from $20 per person OR Extensive Smorgasbord selection of hot and cold dishes, or woodfired pizzas with fresh salads from $30 per person
- Evening meals & breakfast arranged according to requirements, for up to 150 guests.
- More about the dining room.
- Glorious beaches
- Numerous Golf courses
- Narawntapu National Park
- King Solomon and Marcoopa Caves.
- Fishing and horseriding can be organised.
- Penguin rookery tours on request.
- Day trip to Cradle Mountain
- Wilderness scenic flights.
- More on Local Attractions.
- 20 minutes east of Devonport.
- 1 hour drive west of Launceston.
- 12 minutes from Devonport Airport.
- 1.25 hours from Launceston Airport.
- 20 minutes from Spirit of Tasmania.
- See the location map.